Monday, March 15, 2010

First mtb race of 2010

I had to sign-up for cat 2, long story but lets say I don't have any points or history of racing mountain bike's in USA. By my coach's account I would do fine.
Sagebrush is part of an area called Lake Morena in San Diego, I had never been there, so Friday before the race we went to pre-run the course, one long loop took it easy did it under 2 hours after a 3 hour road ride.

Rested Saturday got there early on Sunday, signed up and warm up and waited. At exactly 11:30am we were off I just took off passed all the guys in my class and kept on passing people. Finished in like and hour and half, won by 14 minutes.

First trophy of 2010, I felt strong nothing like the misery of 2009. Thinks are looking good.

Next race San dimas three day stage race.

No comments:

Post a Comment